Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weekend Photos

I have another client due any day now. My second repeat client. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, here are photos from our weekend bike trip to the Arboretum, which has an installment of daffodils. They run nearly a mile, angularly through the landscape, twenty-thousand of them. They were nearly all blooming. I'm sure they're still at the peak if you live nearby and want to see them.



And though they are less showy, I tend to be partial to naturalized Scylla, as shown here. Does blue get any better?



I also got going on my next knitting project, inspired by some gorgeous skeins of Artyarns Supermerino 108 that were on sale, 1/2 price at my favorite LYS. I am using Style Your Own Kids Knits to concoct a crew (or maybe roll) neck pullover sweater with a ruffle bottom.



This is for another friend who adopting a baby from China. If it turns out anything like I hope, it will be just too sweet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 'repeat' client - how exciting. I haven't been doing this long enough to have repeats yet, but I'm looking forward to the day when I do.

sarahthedoula

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home