Thursday, March 16, 2006

Six Degrees from Doulicia

Here's a new game I thought of:

Start at your own blog site. Select one of your blogroll links and click to it. That is click 1. Then select (preferably at random, without even trying to deduce the subject matter) one of that blog's featured blogroll links. That is click 2. Repeat this process and see where you are by your sixth click.

Today, I started by clicking the Mommy Blawger and ended up here. I don't even understand what they're talking about. Just goes to show, there is more than one world people live in. I suspect Ernie Schenck wouldn't know what "brow presentation" or meconium are either.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! I'm going to snag this and post it on my LJ.

I went from your site, and I decided to go ahead and bookmark them all and follow them around for a while. I ended up at

10:10 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

Interesting, Ahava. I checked it out. Christina is about 50 miles from me. smallish world!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

This is hysterical. I've never gotten it to work once through--I keep getting blogs that have no bloglist!!!

Hh

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too scared.

It's a great idea though.

-MM

11:56 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Fun! The first time I got stuck on Midwifery Today's website... apparently every link there links to something else on their site, LOL! But the second time I ended up here: http://www.astro-noetics.com/sat_nep_1.html. And no, I have no idea what they're talking about!

4:54 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

tara,

Astrology? Interesting indeed!

10:07 AM  
Blogger The Mommy Blawger said...

Wow, you mentioned me back in March and I just now found it?

The problem is, my blogroll is roughly divided into "law" links and "mommy" links. And lawyers tend to just link to each other. Or Instapundit. I could have gotten back to myself, if I had tried.

Clicking on a law link got me here:
baseballcrank.com

Clicking on a mommy link got me here:
allyo.typepad.com/my_weblog/

12:53 AM  
Blogger SHIVA said...

ARE YOU AT THE NOETIC PAGE? NOETICS IS A "COMING TOGETHER" OF MANY IDEAS A SCIENCE MEETS RELIGION MEEETS IT ALL...AND HERE WE ARE!!! DOWN THE RABVBIT HOLE. NO, DOROTHY, WE ARE NOT IN KANSAS.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home