Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mid-Olympic Progress Report

I have refrained from writing about my knitting for fear of scaring my few loyal readers off. What is the saying? The worst evangelizers are the most recent converts? (O.K., I made that up, but there is some famous saying along those lines).

Anyway, I just wanted to post a few photos of my blocked knitting project:



And detail of the embroidery:




Seriously? That is a sweater I bought last weekend. Pretty isn't it? Much prettier than what I'm working on for my Olympic knitting project. However, I'm pleased to say I expect to finish on time.



Which means a medal for me.



No matter how unfortunate my selection in yarn color.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gnarly nanny said...

holy crap, i was about to bow down to you after seeing that green sweater- gorgeous. i've seen a lot of people posting about this knitting olympics thing, but i'm totally out of the loop- anyway, have fun! and go for the gold.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home