Monday, October 24, 2005

Blog Updates

I just wanted to call your attention to a few new links I've inserted under "Everything Else I Regularly Visit." I bookmark new blogs and visit them for a few weeks before adding them here. I've been watching 3 purported doula blogs that I'd like to add, but the authors don't really write about birth.

Anyway, Ah Yes, Medical School regularly and humorously writes about the travails of being a medical student. I got sucked in with this post and have been a regular ever since.

Hailey Dai's Daily Dose is not daily, but is at least predictably thematic: "Useful and amusing information about sex, sexual health, sexuality and all things sexy." What's more, Hailey Dai appears to be CANADIAN. Bonus points.

Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That same 'ahyesmedschool" post is what drew me to the blog too! My roommate drew my attention to it. FYI - I have a blog, and am a doula, but am just getting started (at both blogging & doula'ing) so I don't write often yet. However, yours is one of the blogs I read on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing your world in this format.

Sarah (Ontario,Canada)

3:51 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

Oh Sarah. A Canadian blogging doula? You'll be hearing from me!

Good luck with both ventures.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doulicia, your blog was actually the very first one I found! It made me start looking into blogs in general, and doula blogs in particular. I'll keep watching to see who you add to your links. I found several of my favorites there.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Hailey Dai said...

Thanks for the link! I probably should change the "Daily" part of my blog's name, but it just has such a great ring, you know?
Thanks again,
Hailey

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home