Friday, June 22, 2007

Knitting my way to Lake George

We leave in two days for a week on Lake George in New York. I am taking 3 projects with me. Two are the previously shown BRF knits, Clapotis and Clementine Shawlette. The third is this cutie from Spring/Summer 2007 Vogue Knitting.


I have the front and back done. "Just" the sleeves and collar (you pick up something like a million and seven stitches) to go.

In the meantime, here is a news stories to ponder:

A computer program that provides women with accurate risk/benefit information appears to reduce women's inclinations to have elective surgical births.

Back in a week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a wonderful week lakeside!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

wow. I don't know you at all and found your blog off my friends blog... but seriously, running, knitting and birth? I teach The Bradley Method, love to run (currently healing stress fractures though), and love to knit. So weird. I have not met anyone else who shares those three passions with me. Very cool!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home