Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Clementine Shawlette

3 posts in one day. Lordie. O.K., so I had a little caffeine this morning...

Anyway, for two nights I've been working on the Clementine Shawlette. I checked out blogs today to see what finished projects look like and it's weird. Almost everyone who makes this project takes. a. photo. at. the. very. point I'm at now. So I'll spare you the photo and post one later when I have more to show. Though I must confess, mine looks more wrinkly than all these. I'm hoping it blocks flat otherwise I'll have a Prune Shawlette.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Allegra said...

That's hilarious about the shawlette pics! I just started last night and was online wanting to see pics, and I am at the same place in the project as all the pics!! At least I know it looks right. A little yarn barfy, but hopefully with blocking it will settle nicely.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home