Tuesday, June 21, 2005

In Lieu of a Real Post

Check out this week's Grand Rounds. There's a compelling (if overly venemous) post attacking a Salon article on the vacciene-autism debate. I'm still not sure which side to believe, but it points out that whatever it is we're advocating, we'd better have our methodology straight and our quotes in context.

Also, as one who's marched through the rite of passage that is the Bar Exam, I have lately been enjoying reading this blog about preparing for the 2005 bar exam (just weeks away!).

Finally, check out PostSecret and think about what your secret would be.

I have several posts in the works, but they're taking too long to get up today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Oh ho, that PostSecret site has sucked me in before! I'd forgotten all about it. Thanks a lot, Doule. As if I didn't have fifty million other things to do.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home