Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I MISSED MY BLOG!

And I'm so happy to return to it and see comments from all of you. Thank you for leaving notes. It is so good for me (and hopefully some of you) to have this place as a forum for thinking about birth. I truly appreciate readers' comments and want to respond to them all -- like a real conversation or dialogue -- but I'm also a bit behind right now so I will try to do that soon.

Because in addition to my life as a doula, I work 30 hours a week at one of our local universities and when work heats up here, I have a tough time sneaking in a few minutes of internet searches and blog posts. I was out of town this past weekend. I, Spouse and our older son went to Toronto for a bit of R&R that included seeing the very fun and even philosophical musical, Wicked.

Back to [my other] work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home