Friday, November 09, 2007

Temp-ta-tion

Ooooooh, I have me a yarn-buying itch somethin' bad.

It helps not one whit that a little insidious postcard arrived a few days ago from Chris at Briar Rose advertising her trunk show tomorrow. I just can't go or I'll exceed my stash limit (i.e. my closet, which is already packed to the gills).

For those of you in Ann Arbor with a similar yarn itch (or those who've not yet found the beauty that is Briar Rose Fibers), go to the open house:

Saturday, November 10
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
218 Pine Ridge St.
Ann Arbor

You will not be disappointed. This is a semi-annual show for women entrepreneurs in a variety of fields and products including truffles (to die for), jewelry, aprons, stuffed animals, and pastries. It's just a blast.

If you can't make it tomorrow, there'll be a repeat (same time and place) on December 15.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

oh, I was hoping to see you there tomorrow : (

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home