Tuesday, September 25, 2007
- Name: doulicia
- Location: Michigan, United States
I am a mother, a labor doula and a non-practicing lawyer. I have two sons, aged ten and six. Aside from a six-year term for college and employment, I have lived in the Ann Arbor area my entire life.
- birth benefit events THIS WEEKEND (and a contest)
- Something Tells Me I'm into Something Good
- The importance and fragility of doula trust (part ...
- I see two victims in this story
- For my entertainment only
- Cute as a Daisy
- Can Anything Good Come from This?
- You know you've been a doula a while when...
- Like a small beacon of light, hope shines from...N...
- How about Eye Bran instead of Eye Candy?