Thursday, November 09, 2006

Interesting Theme

Last night I went to the library and browsed CDs while my son stacked up books to check out. I came home with a random assortment of discs whose only shared feature was my interest in their content.

OR SO I THOUGHT.

Notice anything in common here?



O.K. so I helped you. What's up with the red? And, in five out of six, the red, grey and black?

Actually, I may have red and grey on the brain for a good reason, which I hope to show you tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a challenge to you music afficianados: what are the artists and titles of the albums pictured here?

I may have a prize for the winner.

--doulicia

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bebu said...

I'm not too good at naming artists and albums so I won't play, but more importantly, when i saw the picture at first i was shocked. I am knitting a sweater that is the same exact color, and as i can see on the picture, it has some seed stitches as well! It's pretty crazy!

Also, I have noticed that whenever I see something red my brain goes "that looks good!" and then I realize that it's only because there is the red color that I noticed it in the first place...

3:05 PM  
Blogger T$ said...

I know 4 out of six for sure, and will guess one other:

Get Behind Me Satan - White Stripes
Tatoo You - Rolling Stones
Greatest Hits - Guns 'n Roses
Sticky Fingers- Rolling Stones.

Ok, is the top left one a Run DMC disc? And I have no idea what the bottom left one is. Bruce Cockburn?

T$

5:57 PM  
Blogger mamaloo said...

OK, I just gotta ask, G&R have enough singles to make a greatest hits record?!

Haha!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home