Tuesday, November 07, 2006

If you live in SE Michigan and knit...

Hold on to your britches!

The Rhinebeck vendor with "the most coveted yarn,"* whose product makes knitters want to "back up a trailer and take it all home,"** THAT vendor is coming to Ann Arbor and Flint in the next few weekends.



Briar Rose Fibers is making a little road trip to the area on three upcoming Saturdays. Here's the schedule (reprinted with BRF owner Chris Roosien's enthusiastic permission):



Open House at Nancy Melet's
Saturday, November 18th from 10-5
218 Pine Ridge St.
Ann Arbor, MI



Open House at Nancy Melet's
Saturday, December 2nd from 10-5
218 Pine Ridge St.
Ann Arbor MI



Open House at Michael and Kay Melet's
Saturday December 9th from 10-5
3806 Wroxton, Apt #4
Flint, MI



Only rigid family fiscal policy allows me to ensure I won't buy it all in the first hour on the 18th.

*Spincerely Yours
**Knitorious

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on that!!!

I wish I had more time to read more of your blog as it looks interesting, but I will have to blogline it until I have fully recovered from skb...

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me more about this yarn! I'm always looking for a new source. Thanks! Marianne

10:02 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

I'll tell you more once I've *loaded up* in a week.

I can say I've seen the yarn twice in person. Once at the fiber arts festival and again, a week later, at Inish Knits in Cedar,Michigan.

Its primary appeal to me is its colors, which are oh-so-rich and very, very autumnal. Ever go walking in the fall and wish you had a sweater that captured the leaves and the remaining greens? This is it.

I know less about its knitability.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home