Monday, July 24, 2006

Six Degrees from doulicia

The "rules" are here.

Today I found myself at Bitch, Ph.D. And while I enjoyed the site, I really seems like I'm only a degree of separation from that site. I mean, I could easily link to it.

So I played again and landed at Ben Casnocha: the Blog. This is more like it. Ben is fascinating. He is a self-proclaimed 18-year-old entrepreneur. I had no idea what an entrepreneur was when I was 18 (coincidentally, I was that age the year Ben was born) . Ben has apparently been one for six years already.

If he is telling the truth, he has read P.J. O'Rourke and Francis Fukuyama recently.

Is anyone else just a little afraid of Ben Casnocha?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's the devil.

-MM

11:37 AM  
Blogger Babylady said...

hmm interesting idea...
I ended up here and met some pretty amazing people along the way.
and Ben scares me... he liked Bill Clinton's book

11:14 PM  
Blogger Maria Pacana said...

Funny, I ended up here from Ben's blog! I've met Ben in real life and I liked him. Unusually self-confident, but not arrogant, and he likes to ask you questions instead of going on about his accomplishments. However, he is supportive when other people ask him for advice (about investing, etc). However, I do think that he'll end up ruling the Western world so to some extent your fears are justified.

7:57 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

So you're a FOB (Friend of Ben)? Wow!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home