Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back in the Saddle (but not the Stirrups)



I'm rejoining you individuals with the intestinal fortitude and general strength to operate a computer. For the past 3 days I have been recouperating from a particularly nasty bout of food poisoning or stomach virus. 'Nuff said, right?

It was a good reminder of my motivation for wanting my spouse to get sterilized: the prospect of ever having to deal with hyperemesis again.

Right now I'm triaging some 500 work-related e-mails and catching up on my fundraising work for the Center so blogging may be a bit sporadic.

But I'm BACK. Back in the saddle again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Welcome back!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Give me a sore throat, rotten head cold or sinus infection anyday over those stomach intestinal things. Glad you are feeling better.

~Deb

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home