Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I was Jeff Tweedy's doula!

Not really.

But in the dream I had last night I was. He and his wife had a healthy baby and a great birth.

This was no doubt inspired by seeing Tweedy in concert yesterday evening with my doula buddy and SERIOUS Wilco fan T$ by my side. I suppose it is also an answer to the title question Tweedy sang last night, "(Was I) in Your Dreams?" Mine most certainly was not an answer he could have anticipated!

This is my first ever celebrity doula client dream. I will let you know if there are others. At the peak of my passion for the Detroit Red Wings, I had a dream every few weeks involving one or more of the players. I began recording the dreams and ended up with more than twenty.

So if the celebrity doula dreams continue, we could be in for a fun (or boring, depending on your attitude toward dreams) ride.

And in case anyone is wondering, I am still doing doula work! I took a little break this fall but have three clients due in the winter, the first of whom I'm meeting with this Sunday for the first time.

3 Comments:

Blogger T$ said...

I had such a fun time! I hope I didn't embarass you and your hubby too much. I do have a tendency to "woo!" alot at those shows.

And I am slightly embarassed to admit that yes, Mr. Tweedy has indeed appeared in my dreams as well. Although not in the very cool doula edition!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Whoa! I thought I was at the wrong site!

Beautiful...

Hh

9:43 PM  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

P.S. I've never had a "celebrity doula" dream...hmmm...perhaps I should fall asleep thinking about that and...

Hh

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home