Saturday, September 17, 2005

3 Doulicias in one week!

I do not have a very common name and yet in the past week I have talked with two different prospective doula clients who share my name. The funny thing is that we all pronounce it differently, which makes it only slightly less weird to talk to one's self ("Hello, Doulicia? Hi, this is Doulicia returning your call..."). I've been hired by the one due in January and cannot pursue getting hired by the one due in October because things are going to be just too darned busy. Don't think I didn't toy really hard with trying to make it work. Two doula clients with whom I share my name would be too fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

The friend/client I have been with for all five of her births has my name--or I have hers. Fun and a bit confusing!

Hh

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home