Monday, July 25, 2005

The Highest Compliment

I'm still digging out from being out of town at the conference, so I don't have time to post about the conference today. Stay tuned.

I just wanted to register my thrill and honor at having my first invitation to be a repeat doula for someone. Actually it's the birth I mentioned here, where T$ and I were "double doulas." The couple is expecting again and has asked us to save the date.

I couldn't be more excited and pleased. For them and for us!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe one of these days, we'll give you another shot... Having you there seemed to be pretty good luck the first time out.


9:32 AM  
Blogger doulicia said...

Hey, if I can be a good luck charm, I'm happy to do so. Not to mention that your daughter's birth was so amazing I couldn't resist the chance for a repeat performance!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home