Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If I Had a Private Jet and a lot of Money

I would have gone last week to the San Francisco International Film Festival to see the documentary "A Doula Story."

And sometime between now and June 5, I would go take in EstrogenFest in Chicago.

I have a '95 Corolla and a household income in the 10th percentile relative to the families of the students I interact with at this university.

So instead I will continue reading my latest "International Doula" magazine and get back to organizing "Doulas Drink at Dominick's" with T$.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Doulas Drink" sounds great! Best of luck with it, Alicia.

-Mark M

3:21 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

I'll let you know if it rises to the level of needing a logo! I'm glad to read that the flu is gone from your house.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. We're all better.

-Mark

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home