Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Again, nobody told ME

It took putting a co-worker's CD on my Windows Media Player at work to get the promotion for In The Womb, a conception through birth, in utero tracking of one baby's development. It uses 3D and 4D ultrasound (and, judging by the promo photos, some amazing computer enhancement) to show the baby lolling about in its home.

Yes, I have reservations about prenatal imaging. Yes, I cringe at what I anticipate will be a typical Western/medical birth scene.

And yet you can bet that I am hoping one of my friends gets the National Geographic channel and invites me over to watch this. THIS SUNDAY (hint, hint).

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

What is 4D ultrasound?

8:21 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

4D is depth (3D) representation plus time (i.e. 3D and moving in real time). You don't even have an antenna hookup, so I know you're no use in the National Geograhic Channel department.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home