Monday, March 07, 2005

Birth Posse in Action

I’d like to give a shout out to all the gals who are keeping doulicia up to date on birth related news.

Thank you Hannah for posting the link to MaternityWise’s response to the “Early Epidurals are O.K.” article. This is the information I was looking for and unable to find.

Thank you T$ for calling just now to say you’d found hard evidence of the rumored plan of a local retirement facility to add postpartum doulas to their services. The Whole Foods Market in town had tacked on its community notices bulletin board fliers for “Bringing Baby Home,” a service of Glacier Hills Home Care (see this PDF at page 4 for more information on Home Care).

I guess I need to get off my office chair and do a little sleuthing myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home