Thursday, February 10, 2005

Your Child's Chubby -- FYI

An e-mail notice just came in from my younger son's day care, the subject of which was what you see in the heading to this post. I thought, "Well I know we can only put him in overalls or elastic waist pants, but isn't CHUBBY a little harsh?"

Then I noticed it was to ALL the parents, so I thought maybe they were having a parents' information night on toddler weight control. Again -- not striking me as an appropriate concern for two-year-olds.

Then I read the body of the message and re-read the subject. A-ha! I was wrong. Cubby. My Child's Cubby, for my information, has been moved.

Now I don't have to reply "Well at LEAST he doesn't smell like patchouli oil!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Oh, ha ha ha! And you know what? My favorite all-purpose cookbook (Fannie Farmer) has a recipe in it for fried crap, I mean carp.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home