Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My Patron Saint of Pregnancy (and Birth Support Dream Team Member #2)

I read somewhere that there are 3 things you should never discuss with other people because no matter how fascinating they are to you, they are boring to anyone else. Those three things are: your vacations, your children and your dreams.

That said, let me tell you about the dream I had last week. Actually, the only detail I need to mention is that it prominently featered Tommy Lee Jones. (It was G rated in case you were wondering).

His guest appearance was of sharp interest to me because previously Tommy Lee Jones has only visited me – and these instances number in the high single digits – when I was pregnant. He was so reliable that by my third pregnancy, I rarely went more than two months without a Tommy Lee Jones dream.

Thus it was quite a scare to have him show up unexpectedly. I am quite certain I am not pregnant (please oh please) but thought I would use this as an opportunity to introduce you to my patron saint. There actually is a real Patron Saint of Expectant Mothers, but I doubt he is anywhere near as studly.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not on topic, but I thought that this story might be of interest to you.

http://suburbanguerrilla.blogspot.com/2005/02/marketingas-former-midwife-it-always.html

Sorry for interupting.

-Mark

3:21 PM  
Blogger doulicia said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I have to go lower my blood pressure. I had no idea. I appreciate knowing about this.

And yet...

I could almost forgive the interruption if it weren't inserted right in the middle of my virtual altar to one of the best aspects of my pregnancies. Is your timing always so smooth?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home