Monday, December 20, 2004

Capturing Birth

One of these days Doulicia will get some teeth and be vicious and opinionated and show that she is really passionate about some things.

But today, whether it’s hormones or the fact that Avery had us up from 4-5:30 a.m. with more G.I. trouble, I need soft and fuzzy.

So I present first, Jude Roman Fairbanks’ birth. If you can get it to work on your computer, the photography is stunning. And the song is so pretty. I watch it once a month and cry every time.

And if you love watching birth footage, you can order all kinds of homebirth and water birth videos from this site.

If you’re thinking of filming your own or someone else’s birth, here’s a page with good tips.

Meandering around the birth documentary terrain, I have to include Ann Arbor’s own Harriette Hartigan. Her pregnancy, birth and nursing photos are outstanding.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home